Sat-Freunde - Forum Foren-Übersicht Home
 Navigation  •  Last 20  •  Downloads  •  Regeln  •  Gruppen  Registrieren  •  Profil  •  Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  •  Login 

Thema: Reactions about neomesser

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
kabeda

Satfreund-Level 03  Sehr wenig aktiver Satfreund
Satfreund-Level 03

blank.gif
BeitragVerfasst am: 16.1.2007, 12:45    Reactions about neomesser Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I tried yesterday to (re) use neomesser to view "TV" on my PC.

I was suprised to receive an error (exception). I already read on another posts that this error came form inappropriate dll's.

I downloaded this dlls but still have the same error. Can the programmer give us the true version we can use? Neomesser was good working months ago but since this time I changed several times my config and I don't know which dll of version of net framwork I have to use.

Another point, when I saw the first time this program in a neotion forum, I noted that lot of users were malcontents to pay. Neomesser is in my knowledge the only program the users have to pay for using. It's just my personal opinion at the moment.

----------------
My actual config :
Neotion 3000 SA10.9C
XP service pack 1

OfflineBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden    
kabeda

Satfreund-Level 03

blank.gif
BeitragVerfasst am: 20.1.2007, 14:30    (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

25 views and no answer to answer for help me finding the true version of dlls make me working neomesser?
kabeda

Satfreund-Level 03

blank.gif
BeitragVerfasst am: 21.1.2007, 17:02    (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I apologize, I just had to register the dlls, video files ans others like with neowinstb to make neomesser working.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu: